The Homebodies Book Club - July 26
Join our book club and unlock the potential of new interior design books! With each new month, we’ll feature an inspiring book that will help you learn the latest trends and techniques. Connect with other design enthusiasts by sharing your thoughts and learning from each other. Plus, you’ll get access to exclusive tips and discounts on related products. Preorder your copy of the featured book or bring your own if you have it already - either way, join the club and explore design together!
The first book we're featuring is "Create: At Home with Old & New" by Ali Heath. This valuable read offers insight into how to blend modern design elements with vintage pieces, creating a unique aesthetic that reflects your personality. Ali Heath is a multi-disciplinary stylist who's worked on projects around the world, and her obsessive eye for detail and passion for interiors shine through on every page.
Choose between preordering a copy of the featured book or if you already own a copy of the featured book can simply register for the book club and join in on the discussions and activities that come with being part of this wonderful community!
- In-Person Event at Boulevard Home Boutique, Airdrie - Spaces are limited.
- July 26, 2023 from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- Includes refreshments and special discounts for the evening.
- Registration closes July 19, 2023
- This is a preorder option, if you choose the book and event option you will receive your book at the event.