Skip to content
Candle Care Guide and Safety Precautions
- Allow candle to melt evenly across the diameter of the candle for each use, especially first time burning. Burning for less than 2 hours at a time may result in “tunneling” and uneven burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4” with each and every use.
- For tapers and pillars, always burn on a heat resistant plate to catch dripping wax. Never burn directly on or near flammable items such as a table cloth or napkin.
- Keep candles clear of any wick trimmings or used matches and also away from curtains or flammable materials.
- NEVER burn a candle near drafts. It is unsafe and will also cause uneven melting and dripping in taper and pillar candles.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time and stop use when there is 1/4” of wax left.
- Do not touch the outside of a container candle when in use. The container will be VERY HOT during and shortly after candle is burned.
- NEVER burn a candle unattended. Always ensure it is in sight when being used and extinguished if leaving the room.
No more products available for purchase