To My Valued Clients,
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting this small business in these uncertain times, it truly means a lot to me. As you may know, I currently operate my boutique out of my home, so I want to take this opportunity to share what I am doing to protect my clients, myself and my family through the COVID crisis.
Although I am not a traditional retailer, I still follow the recommendations set out by the Retail Council of Canada and Alberta Public Health Authorities. I want to reassure you that I am doing everything in my power to ensure your goods arrive to you in a safe manner.
I am offering no-contact doorstep deliveries and pick up daily in Airdrie and making no-contact deliveries twice a week in Calgary.
- All orders are handled with clean, freshly washed and sanitized hands.
- High touch surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Other surfaces that come in contact with goods are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Boutique products are stored in an area of my home that has limited access and is away from the hustle and bustle of family life.
- Incoming stock is handled as minimally as possible and is unpacked with care to avoid cross-contamination.
- I am currently only offering virtual design consults to limit physical contact with clients.
Boulevard Home Inc.